I’m very pleased to be hosting this month’s River Cottage Rocks on behalf of Jo over at Jo’s Kitchen. Being a west country girl at heart (and now for most of my time!) this is a blogging challenge I’m always keen to participate in.
This month’s theme is #4 Baking Bliss. The River Cottage books are stacked full of delicious baking recipes and now’s the chance to take a second look at them and get cooking. You can choose a sweet or savoury baking recipe.
Now, are the guidelines for River Cottage Rocks:
- You cook any recipe you like related to the theme from any River Cottage book, TV programme or from Hugh’s weekly column in the Guardian.
- You must not copy the recipes word for word onto your blog posts. Quite a few of the recipes are already online so please link to them (the original source of the recipe) if they exist or put the book and the page number on your blog post so other people can find the recipe.
- If you make a couple or more adaptations to the recipe then please put the new version of the recipe on your blog if you want to, but always link to the original recipe in the same way as described in 2.
- You can submit the recipe to other blogging challenges as long as the other challenge allows it.
- Please link to the post announcing this month’s theme in your blog post or to the ‘River Cottage Rocks’ page on this blog.
- If you are on Twitter, please tweet about your post using the hashtag #rivercottagerocks and include @gofreecakes and @Jos_Kitchen in the tweet. I will retweet any that I see.
- Please email a picture and a link to your post to email@example.com by the closing date to have your post included in the monthly round up.
- Please add your posts to the River Cottage Rocks group on Facebook too and we can get a bit of community spirit going.