I cook at a wide range of events all over the U.K. on a regular basis. I also carry out numerous media appearances and book signings on a regular basis.
Media appearances this year include BBC Radio 4, Woman’s Hour, BBC Radio Oxford, BBC Radio Solent, BBC Dorset.
My next event is the Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival on 16th May 2015 at the Ballymaloe Cookery School.
I have carried out live cookery demonstrations at Food Festivals, Trade Shows and Corporate events, ranging from 20 minutes to 1 hour in length. I can adapt the recipes I cook to suit the event, and have cooked main meals, cakes, desserts, gluten free foods, student cooking and fermented foods. I am available to speak at corporate events. For details on my engagements, see the links below.
To book me for a future event, please contact me.
Some previous events I’ve done are:
- Allergy Show, London
- Exeter University MBA course, speaker for the entrepreneurship module
- Bath Spa University, speaker for the food writing course
- Feast of Dorset – I cooked alongside top chefs and writers including Anna del Conte, Mat Follas and Rose Prince – see coverage in the Foodie Bugle
- Tetbury Food Festival – I cooked for an hour in the demonstration tent alongside Rob Rees and Xanthe Clay
- Wimborne Food Festival – another demonstration on the main stage. Other demonstrators included Lucas Hollweg, Josceline Dimbleby, Sophie Grigson
- FDIN Conference – A speaker at the FDIN annual freefrom conference
- Bite n Write – A speaker at the first Bite n Write food bloggers conference