I cook at a wide range of events all over the U.K. on a regular basis. I also carry out numerous media appearances and book signings on a regular basis.
Media appearances this year include BBC Radio Oxford, BBC Radio Solent, BBC Dorset.
I have carried out live cookery demonstrations at Food Festivals, Trade Shows and Corporate events, ranging from 20 minutes to 1 hour in length. I can adapt the recipes I cook to suit the event, and have cooked main meals, cakes, desserts and gluten free foods. I am available to speak at corporate events. For details on my engagements, see the links below.
To book me for a future event, please contact me.
Some previous events I’ve done are:
- Treefest – 25th August 2012
- Allergy Show, London
- Exeter University MBA course, speaker for the entrepreneurship module
- Bath Spa University, speaker for the food writing course
- Feast of Dorset – I cooked alongside top chefs and writers including Anna del Conte, Mat Follas and Rose Prince – see coverage in the Foodie Bugle
- Tetbury Food Festival – I cooked for an hour in the demonstration tent alongside Rob Rees and Xanthe Clay
- Wimborne Food Festival – another demonstration on the main stage. Other demonstrators included Lucas Hollweg, Josceline Dimbleby, Sophie Grigson
- FDIN Conference – A speaker at the FDIN annual freefrom conference
- Bite n Write - A speaker at the first Bite n Write food bloggers conference